The Heracross Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heracross Dojo

Welcome to The Heracross Dojo! Chat about the Brawling Pokemon that you run into on the forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Back To The DojoBack To The Dojo  

Shoddy team please help :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkRulerX
Koopa
Koopa
DarkRulerX

Post Value : 3

Shoddy team please help :P Empty
PostSubject: Shoddy team please help :P   Shoddy team please help :P I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:17 am

Okay so I just made a new shoddy team so I figured I would ask you guys about changes Razz

1:Lead
Gliscor (Angel) @Focus Sash
EV's, IV's, and Nature.
EV's
HP:6
Attack:252
Defence:0
Speed:252
Spc. Attack:0
Spc. Defence:0
IV's,
HP:31
Attack:31
Defence:31
Speed:31
Spc. Attack:31
Spc. Defence:31
Nature.
Adamant
Moveset,
Earthquake,
X Scissor,
Stealth Rocks,
U-turn,
2:Epic fighting type!
Hitmonlee (GreenFoot) @ Life Orb
EV's, IV's, and nature.
EV's
Attack:252
IV's
Nature.
Adament
Moveset,
Brick Break,
Close Combat,
Poison Jab,
Earthquake,
Ability:Limber
3:Epic Water type!
Empoleon (Swimy!) @Leftovers
EV's, IV's, and Nature.
EV's
Attack:0
Spc. Attack:252
IV's
Nature.
Modest
Moveset,
Agility,
Brine,
Flash Canon,
Ice Beam.
Ability.
Torrent
4:Spc Sweep!
Alakazam (PKStarstorm) @Wiki Berry
EV's, IV's, and Nature.
EV's,
HP:0
Spc. Attack:252
Spc. Defence:6
IV's,
Nature.
Modest
Moveset,
Calm Mind,
Hidden Power, (Fire)
Psychic,
Recover,
Ability.
Synchronize
5:Spc Wall!
Umbreon @Leftovers
EV's IV's and Nature.
EV's,
HP:252
Defence:6
Speed:0
Spc. Defence:252
IV's,
Nature.
Sassy
Moveset,
Payback,
Protect,
Toxic,
Wish,
Ability.
Synchronize
6:Defence Wall
Snorlax (TacoBell) @Leftovers
EV's IV's and Nature.
EV's
HP:252
Attack:6
Defence:252
Speed:0
IV's,
Nature.
Impish
Moveset,
Brick Break,
Crunch,
Curse,
Earthquake,
Ability.
Thick Fat
I think thats it.
Back to top Go down
33r1
Koopa
Koopa
33r1

Post Value : 0

PostSubject: Re: Shoddy team please help :P   Shoddy team please help :P I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:17 am

I think thats a good team I'm not very good though.
Anyway I rate it 9/10 (mostly because I hardly rate anything perfect)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow33r1.forumotion.com/index.htm
TriceratopsH
Koopa
Koopa
TriceratopsH

Post Value : 1

PostSubject: Re: Shoddy team please help :P   Shoddy team please help :P I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:29 pm

Your gliscor lead is destroyed by taunt/trickscarf users and fake out weavile. If you manage to outwit them, which is going to require tons of prediction when facing a metagross/bronzong because you don't know which set they're using, or areodactyl because they're trying to out predict you, too but is quite easy otherwise, gliscor can come back later to set up stealth rock. Other than that, it's pretty good. I personally prefer Trickscarf metagross or fake out weavile, though.

Your hitmonlee is poo. Heracross outclasses it in everyway, mainly in the bulk and ability department, and lucario and infernape are much faster which is very important when you're that frail, and can abuse priority. Lucario also has much more resistances. It's good for a hitmonlee, though.

I used to use that kind of empoleon, and it's quite effective and a lot better than the sub petaya variant. Hydro pump and surf are probably better because you can rely on them better, though.

Alakazam is generally outclassed by azelf, because 10 more special attack and 5 more speed isn't much, and it's trading off tons of attack and with it unpredictability for it. Also, Azelf can survive a weak non-boosted move if it's at near-max health, something that can be quite useful at times. Azelf also has a more reliable set-up move. Recover is almost useless with alakazam's level of bulk.

I have no idea what an umbreon is doing on such an offense-oriented team. With fighting types lurking around every corner, dark type isn't that good anymore. Sure it can counter the deadly gengar and dusknoir, except for the simple fact that gengar has focus blast and dusknoir has brick break.

I haven't seen a snorlax in ages, and that one time that I did see one, it was quickly switched out before I lost. I'll double post (take that d8l, you're not gonna bother upholding the rules on this forum anymore, are you) unless 33r1, the only active person, posts before me once I test him out.

I rate this team 8/10 assuming that snorlax is a good pokemon due to how the team is a bunch of random pokemon stuck together (bad), some of them can counter specific threats or are threats themselves (good), but some of them are outclassed by other pokemon (bad).
Back to top Go down
http://tpcinc.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoddy team please help :P   Shoddy team please help :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoddy team please help :P
Page 1 of 1