The Heracross Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heracross Dojo

Welcome to The Heracross Dojo! Chat about the Brawling Pokemon that you run into on the forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Back To The DojoBack To The Dojo  

Rating Team Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SurfingLumineon
Lets Player!
Lets Player!
SurfingLumineon

Post Value : 3

Rating Team Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rating Team Rules   Rating Team Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:25 am

OK, THe Last Thing I want is an annoying Team posted in this thread, So I have a few rules

Here is a good example of a good teammate setup:

Good little RMTers wrote:
Rating Team Rules Rotomheat

Timid Heat Rotom @ Choice Scarf
180HP 76Spd 252SpA
Trick
Overheat
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball

I really wanted a Rapid Spin Blocker and a Trick Rotom With a Choice Scarf Is really great to have, Due to Roserades Toxic Spikes, Gives people extreme problems with a Spinner.And Heat Rotom has alot of good moves like Overheat and It walls annoying Pokemon, Like Fake Out Ambipom

I dont care about the Image, as Long as it does not have a white Border. It Can be a sprite or whatever, You do not have to have an Image for every Pokemon But we would be happier If You did.

It should also be noted that we, as raters, need ALL the above information at the very minimum, to be able to help you effectively.

Some no-brainer guy wrote:
empolon
surf
pound
hydor canon
avalanch

jirachi
psychic
wish
cunfyushin
thunderpunch

Teams formatted like this are extremely unhelpful to the rater, and likely will not be rated, and so should be avoided for better ratings.

Now You Can Go Out, Post Your Team, Help Other people's Teams and do whatever You want, As Long as you dont spam.

~D8Dude045

Last edited by FinneonFTW on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some stuff, and stickied.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.theheracrossdojo.com
GameReview
Koopa
Koopa
GameReview

Post Value : 0

Rating Team Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rating Team Rules   Rating Team Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:44 pm

Nice rule there.
Back to top Go down
SurfingLumineon
Lets Player!
Lets Player!
SurfingLumineon

Post Value : 3

Rating Team Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rating Team Rules   Rating Team Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Thanks, Everyone Feel Free To Post here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theheracrossdojo.com
FinneonFTW
Koopa
Koopa
FinneonFTW

Post Value : 0
Location : BEEP BEEP BOOBOOBOOP. Response-why don't you ask me later.

Rating Team Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rating Team Rules   Rating Team Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Sticked cuz I feel this kind of thing is pretty important. Also, added stuff for clarification.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rating Team Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rating Team Rules   Rating Team Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rating Team Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heracross Dojo :: Competitive/Online :: Rate My Team-
Jump to: