The Heracross Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heracross Dojo

Welcome to The Heracross Dojo! Chat about the Brawling Pokemon that you run into on the forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Back To The DojoBack To The Dojo  

Tier Option On Roserade

Go down 
5 posters

Roserade
Yes, Be UU.
Tier Option On Roserade I_vote_lcap56%Tier Option On Roserade I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
No, Stay At OU!
Tier Option On Roserade I_vote_lcap44%Tier Option On Roserade I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
SurfingLumineon
Lets Player!
Lets Player!
SurfingLumineon

Post Value : 3

Tier Option On Roserade Empty
PostSubject: Tier Option On Roserade   Tier Option On Roserade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 4:21 am

OK, I have had some thoughts on Roserade and Do You Think Roserade should go into UU?
Or stay in OU?
Back to top Go down
http://www.theheracrossdojo.com
33r1
Koopa
Koopa
33r1

Post Value : 0

PostSubject: Re: Tier Option On Roserade   Tier Option On Roserade I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 5:57 am

I say UU
Back to top Go down
http://shadow33r1.forumotion.com/index.htm
DarkRulerX
Koopa
Koopa
DarkRulerX

PostSubject: Re: Tier Option On Roserade   Tier Option On Roserade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:52 am

Yes it's not good enough for OU.
Back to top Go down
SurfingLumineon
Lets Player!
Lets Player!
SurfingLumineon

PostSubject: Re: Tier Option On Roserade   Tier Option On Roserade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Try this.

Timid Roserade @ Focus Sash
252SpA 252Spd 4HP
Leaf Storm
Hidden Power Ice/Fire
Sleep Powder
Toxic Spikes

You should try it on Shoddy for proof.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theheracrossdojo.com
FinneonFTW
Koopa
Koopa
FinneonFTW

Location : BEEP BEEP BOOBOOBOOP. Response-why don't you ask me later.

PostSubject: Re: Tier Option On Roserade   Tier Option On Roserade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:10 pm

UU IMO. It's just not up for OU, really. Grass is usually a poor attacking type (only really useful for Swampert and a few bulky Water-types who usually carry Ice attacks, anyway), and is walled by Skarm, Blissey, Tentacruel (ruins its Toxic Spikes, BTW), Aero as a Taunter, Ninjask, who can 2HKO with X-Scissor, Empoleon, who can Avalanche it while not being OHKO'ed by anything it has, Gengar, who outspeeds and deals heavy damage with Shadow Ball, Dusknoir, who can Ice Punch it while taking little damage from even Leaf Storm, and other Taunters such as Azelf, and is also pwned by LeadApe. The list goes on and on. Poor Roserade IMO. Just because it learns Toxic Spikes and Spikes, and has passable Speed, now it's OU. I hardly see it in OU anyway, and when I do, it's easily dealt with by Ice and Fire attacks, which are both extremely common on teams because of Salamence and a certain red bug.
Back to top Go down
DarkRulerX
Koopa
Koopa
DarkRulerX

PostSubject: Re: Tier Option On Roserade   Tier Option On Roserade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Also true...
Back to top Go down
cosmosiege
Monferno
Monferno

PostSubject: Re: Tier Option On Roserade   Tier Option On Roserade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:21 pm

I too think it should be in UU. Like DrakRulerX said, Roserade just doesn't fit in OU, with all the sweepers and type advantages that annialate Roserade. Passable speed along with Spikes and Toxic Spikes alone just doesn't make it good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tier Option On Roserade   Tier Option On Roserade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tier Option On Roserade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heracross Dojo :: General :: Polls-
Jump to: