The Heracross Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Heracross Dojo

Welcome to The Heracross Dojo! Chat about the Brawling Pokemon that you run into on the forums!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Back To The DojoBack To The Dojo  

shopette...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koopa
Koopa

Post Value : 0

shopette... Empty
PostSubject: shopette...   shopette... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 11:48 pm

shopette... Shop
On the wings of death, by the hands of doom, by the darkest light, from the darkest moon, crossing silent seas, over mountains high, all will stand as one tonight

7's Graphics Shop
Welcome to my little shop! I'll make things for absolutely no cost at all.
That being said, there are some guidelines.
Written entirely by 7 of Pokerealm. Please give credit where credit is due.
1. Don't expect me to finish quickly. I finish when I want to.
2. Don't expect me to accept everything. It mostly depends on my mood.
3. Don't expect me to be able to do things that I can't. I'm not a god.
4. Don't expect me to make it look exactly how you want it to look. By posting a request, you allow full freedom of creativity to me, and I get to make it however I want.
5. If you don't like it, don't hate on me.
6. If you want any of the works here, take them. I do want credit, though. Read the license here for more details.
7. - This number has been pardoned for being awesome. -
8. You can choose the font you want from DaFont; just post the font name in your request.
9. I try my very best to verify exactly what you want. Don't think I've accepted the request until I say so.
10. Don't expect every single render that you request to make it in. If I don't think it'll work, it won't work.

- FORM -
Code:
Username (for verification purposes) -
Size (width by height, in pixels) -
Base Render (as a link, and please remember rules 4 and 10) -
Background Color (in hex (#FFFFFF is white, #000000 is black), or transparent) -
Text (remember rule 4) and font wanted (if it's not a standard font, provide a link) -
Extra details -

What type of shop is this without examples? Unfortunately, I have none at the moment, due to connectivity issues.

This post will be edited, if need be. The last known update can be found on the edit line.
Back to top Go down
http://etao.net23.net/

shopette...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Heracross Dojo :: General :: Forum Shops-
Jump to: